Charles Lewis Beach Hall (BCH)
Home to the Center for Integrative GeoSciences, Beach Hall (BCH) also houses classrooms, molecular and cell biology laboratories, and faculty offices. It is named for Charles Lewis Beach, the University’s fifth President (1908-1928).
Keywords:Women's Studies Program, Anthropology Department, Asian American Studies Institute, Puerto Rican and Latino Studies Institute
354 Mansfield Road, Unit 2045, Storrs CT 06269